DENTLED PH Full Spectrum daylight LED fixtures are made for the specific workplace light requirements dentists have for treatment rooms, routing and the sterilisation room. The flicker-free drivers are incorporated in the aluminum profiles and meet the specified minimum of 2000 lux illuminance at your workplace (headrest of the treatment chair in treatment position). A fine-tuned LED light solution for dental care with a sleek design makes for the dental clinic. Available in a Ral 9003 White and other colors on request.
PH fixtures are available in mono 1405mm, duo 1405mm, Duo long 2810mm ( connected 2×2 Mono) and specials on request.
Prices excluding vat & installation ( A dialux calculation report for your treatment rooms is included )
PH mono: 490,- Euro – Size L1405/W51/H81mm
PH duo: 980,- Euro – 2 x Size L1405/W51/H81mm
PH long: 2191,66 Euro 4 x Size L1405/W51/H81mm
The right luminance
The ratio of 10:1:0.5 can be used for optimal lighting at a dental workplace. This is the ratio between oral cavity illumination by a surgical lamp (20,000 lux for most dentist’s lamps, newer surgical LED lights often reach even higher values up to 55,000 lux), the direct vicinity of the mouth (2,000 lux) and the illuminance in the rest of the treatment room (800-1,000 lux).
Common complaints as a result of incorrect work field lighting:
- burning eyes
- concentration problems
- unable to determine color well
- poor contrast display
To be able to make the right choice, it is important to experience Dentled. This way you can make a good comparison with your current lighting and experience the unique spectrum of Dentled. Please contact us for more information.
The PH Full Spectrum daylight LED fixtures for dental clinics:
- no negative influence on curing of composite and or glu thanks to the full spectrum daylight at 2000 lux
- a high RA value of 93.5 allowing for an unblemished color determination
- meets the specified minimum of 2000 lux illuminance at your workplace (headrest of the treatment chair in treatment position)
- UGR <19 avoids unpleasant glares
- 5500-5700 Kelvin
- energy efficient and optimal light distribution thanks to direct and indirect lighting
- the use of flicker-free drivers, less strenuous for the eyes by avoiding the 50hz flickering of the light source
- 9500 Lumen per fixture, Up: 2850 Lumen and Down : 5700 Lumen
- properties that cause less eye fatigue
- the use of Dentled full spectrum daylight LED
- a perfect combination of form and function
- 5 years warranty – 80.000 Hours –
- high-grade fabrication and high-quality components
- available in RAL9003 white and other RAL colors on request.
- also available with dimmer energy efficient
- size: Length 1405mm – Width: 51mm – High: 81mm