PVU full spectrum daylight Luminaire for dental clinics
The PVU full spectrum daylight LED fixtures are made of aluminium profiles. The flicker-free drivers are incorporated in the enclosure. Everything has been fine-tuned to the millimetre so that all the space is used optimally and the luminaire has a slender, thin appearance. This beautiful sleek design is makes for a beautiful eye-catcher in your practice. Available in a Ral colour of choice and standard in RAL 9010.
Experience Light OPTIMALLY
The fixtures feature both 50% of direct as well as 50% of indirect light, which makes for a generous light distribution in your treatment room. The direct and indirect light is shielded by a high-quality prismatic diffuser. This ensures that the light is evenly distributed and yet comfortable for the eyes and the patient will not be blinded by the Dentled lighting despite the high light intensity. Dentled is generally experienced as soft light.
Every room has different requirements based on its use, size, position of the surgical lamp and colour scheme of the walls and ceiling. These factors have a direct influence on the composition and/or choice of the dental luminaire model.
Next to the direct/indirect version, the PVU fixture is also available in a direct variant, meant for rooms with a low ceiling where the effect of indirect lighting is negligible.The higher a suspended fixture is hung, the less indirect light is emitted. In many cases, a PVU fixture is suspended at a height of 2.2 metres from the floor. If desired, a direct version can be converted to a direct/indirect version.
The PVU Luminaires by Dental Lighthouse are characterised by:
- complies with all requirements for workplace lighting standard EN 12464-1 (CIBSE Code for lighting) “precision work with fine details”
- meets the specified minimum of 2000 lux illuminance at your workplace (headrest of the treatment chair in treatment position)
- thanks to full spectrum of daylight at 2000 lux, no negative influence on curing of composite and or glue
- UGR <19 avoids unpleasant glares
- 4900-5500 Kelvin
- the use of Dentled full spectrum daylight
- optimal light distribution thanks to direct and indirect lighting
- properties that cause less eye fatigue
- a high RA value of 93.5 allowing for an unblemished colour determination
- a perfect combination of form and function
- 5 years warranty
- high-grade fabrication and high-quality components
- available in Ral colour of your choice, standard in RAL9010
- the use of flicker-free drivers, less strenuous for the eyes by avoiding the 50hz flickering of the light source
- also available with dimmer – Zigbee wireless –
- energy efficient